If you are deeply rooted in your recovery, have a strong working knowledge of the 12 steps and are ready to spiral even higher into your spiritual connection, we invite you to join us for the 12Steps Further™ Awakening Your Higher Spirituality retreat at the Awaken Whole Life Center, October 10-12, 2014, on the beautiful grounds of Unity Village in Lee’s Summit, MO.
Gather with others who are committed to recovery as a path of transformation.
Members of all 12-Step fellowships are welcome at this 12Steps Further™ retreat to bring their experience, strength and hope to explore and share our spiritual practices.
We are limiting our guest list to 24 so we can dig deep and soar high, so please do not delay,
In this powerful retreat you will:
- Assess your current quality of recovery and reveal the stumbling blocks that prevent you from going further.
- Receive new tools to align your emotional and spiritual recovery.
- Gain more knowledge that will enhance your sponsorship skills.
- Leave with a renewed joy of working the 12 steps, and through your example, inspire others.
- Awakening Your Higher Spirituality Retreat will deepen your spiritual commitment so that you will experience a richer and more rewarding life in all your affairs. Rev. Karen Epps and Skip Sams lead an experiential retreat combining inspirational music, meditation and personal reflection to guide you in your spiritual awakening.
You’ll understand that improving your conscious contact is the participation in a power greater than ourselves. Through group discussion, writing, and joyful introspection, you will know – without a doubt –that a Higher Power exists within you and that you are co-creating your journey through life.
Please Note: The “Awakening Your Higher Spirituality” retreat is intended for persons who are deeply rooted in their recovery and have a strong working knowledge of the 12 steps. We encourage persons who are new in recovery to attend meetings on a regular basis, get a sponsor, to work through the steps diligently with that sponsor.